I hope that this web site will give you some information that will help you as you seek help with your concern. I believe that seeking input through therapy and counselling is a beautiful indication of a willingness to engage with the challenges facing you. It reflects the part of you that has hope. Please take your time to think about if any of my services can help you with your issues and challenges.
- Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- Over two decades working with individuals, couples and families
- 25 years experience as a Registered Midwife and midwifery educator
- Masters in Counselling – Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (O.I.S.E.)
- University of Sheffield – U.K. – Post-graduate Certificate in Psychotherapy
- University of Guelph – Post-graduate certificate in Couples and Family Therapy
- Honours BA in Psychology – Brock University – with 1st Class Standing
- SSHRC Research Grant Recipient – O.I.S.E.
- Additional training in:
- Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Marriage Therapy – Gottman Institute
- Infant-parent psychotherapy-Hinks Dellcrest Center
- Current enrollment in Essentials of Psychoanalysis with Toronto Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis